Thursday, May 15, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

Hi everyone and welcome to my travel site. I'm heading off tonight to Helsinki, via Hong Kong. When/if I get a chance I'll post some photos and stories from along the way. Feel free to comment with any news from home, you don't have to register just leave your name so I know who it is.

Like the song says, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go! My MP3 player is charged up and I've got a few books to get me through nearly 24 hours on a plane.

I was horrified at the weight of my backpack when I finished packing it earlier, so I went through everything and managed to get rid of two t-shirts, that will really save my back!

There's not much more to say now so I'll hopefully have more interesting things to write about when I next check in.

Brad.







No comments: